We are grateful for your continued support of The Hockaday School. Your gifts contribute to future generations of bright girls who are and will be Hockaday students. The reward is watching these thoughtful girls mature into exceptional and brilliant Hockaday women.
|There are several ways to support Hockaday through giving. Your gift can offer valuable tax or estate planning benefits.
- Annual giving: The Annual Fund is comprised of voluntary, tax-deductible gifts from parents, grandparents, alumnae, parents of alumnae, trustees, faculty, staff and friends. These gifts are unrestricted and support our students in tangible and measurable ways. To read more about annual giving, please click here.
- Endowment giving: Investing in Hockaday’s endowment is an effective way to ensure the long-term health of the School. Hockaday’s endowment supports financial aid, faculty, programs and operations. Please click here to read more about endowment giving.
- Planned giving: Bequest intentions and other gift planning opportunities can offer substantial tax benefits to you and your family. To read more about planned giving, please click here.
- Gifts of Stock: Hockaday accepts gifts of securities. Stock transfers can be applied to pledge payments. Please click here to read transfer instructions.
- Matching gifts: Many companies have matching gift opportunities available for their employees, retirees and families. Taking advantage of these programs can double or sometimes triple your gift to Hockaday. To see if your company will match your gift, please click here.
To make a gift today, please call Hockaday’s Development Office at (214) 360-6529 or click here
to make a gift online.